Download our brochures

TEL: 01483 411770

Request for Financial Assistance

The service charge is used to fund all the communal services in a development and is paid for by the residents. The payment covers essential statutory services such as buildings insurance and communal electricity. We understand that people may face financial difficulties in the short to medium term, however it is vital to ensure that these statutory services are maintained.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties please see below for the latest guidance from government on what you may be eligible to claim.

If you would like to discuss your situation in more detail with our customer accounts department please complete the following details and return to us. A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible

Please provide your first name

Please provide your last name

Please provide your email

Please provide your telephone number

Please provide your address

Please provide your postcode

What would you like to contact us about?

Government Advice

The government is telling people to stay at home to stop the spread of the coronavirus, pleaseĀ find the latest advice here.