With our own specialist commercial property team managing a property portfolio with an asset value of over £40m, we provide a bespoke and highly professional service to our clients.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Advising, preparing and implementing accommodation strategies
- Consolidating, disposing and acquiring office and retail properties
- Managing exit strategies and moves
- Project management of fit-outs and space planning
- Managing the landlord’s repair and maintenance obligations
- Managing refurbishment works
- Managing applications for assignments and alterations
- Preparation and administration of ground rent and service charge demands
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Providing annual reports of income and expenditure
- Inspections to common parts at a frequency agreed with client
- Advising on compliance with relevant leasehold obligations
- Maintaining adequate insurance policies for the client
- Advice on compliance with any statutory obligations, including notices
- Attending all AGMs and directors meetings as required
- Dilapidation surveys
- BREEAM compliance
- Facilities management and contract procurement
- Security guard and concierge services
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Cleaning, maintenance and landscaping services
- Planned and reactive fabric maintenance
- Health and safety compliance including preparation of and implementation of Fire Risk Assessments, Disability Discrimination Act and Asbestos Audits
- Consulting and advice on lease issues
We work closely with our commercial clients to provide them with a bespoke service to suit them, from day-to-day facilities management and service charge collection, to more strategic consulting and advice on lease issues and managing applications for assignments and alterations.
As well as taking on established portfolios, we can also work closely with developers from an early stage to produce comprehensive commercial property management advice before undertaking the management and all the services involved.
Investors & Landlords
From service charge budgets and repair and maintenance obligations, to lease interpretations and BREEAM compliance – our specialist team offers a wide range of management services for commercial properties.
Our commercial property management services also include health and safety compliance including preparation of and implementation of Fire Risk Assessments and Asbestos Audits.
6 More London Place
Following an organisational restructure our client required additional office floor space close to their existing London office. Click here to read more.
Our client owns 30 shop units, including cafes, restaurants, general stores and retail outlets in Chelsea Green which generate a steady income. Click here to read more.
The Grange Management team has recently demonstrated its capabilities by successfully managing the disposal of a commercial property on our behalf. They’re responsive to our needs and have proven to be diligent, professional partners. With efficient communications and client management competencies they deliver confidence and certainty.Jonathan Cawthra - Group Resources Director, Affinity Sutton